Managed Edge Computing
Your company is faced with the challenge of operating its company-wide IT systems not just centrally at the main offices, but also making them available to users at edge locations. Furthermore, your IT systems are growing increasingly complex and time-critical, while access performance from edge locations to the global network cannot be scaled in a needs-based manner.
nicos Managed Edge Computing brings your business-critical services closer to users at external locations. We can offer you quicker run times, shorter wait times, and reduced downtime.
Augmenting the end user experience at your external locations & increasing the cost efficiency of your corporate network via short distances to business-critical applications.
- Reduction in and consolidation of hardware appliances as well as physical servers
- Efficient self-service management via a central management & monitoring platform (single point of view)
- Highest application performance for mobile workspaces
- Increase in agility of corporate IT via instant provisioning of new services and applications
- Reduced operating costs thanks to hybrid cloud investments
- Reduction in physical systems at all of the company’s external locations